Monday, March 29, 2010

whispurr

Whispurr: whispurr is a site that helps people connects in such places like Ireland. It is a Irish site and it is just like face book with a mix of twitter it is rather dumb. I personally highly dislike it, the site is stupid and pointless and has horrible applications. It has dumb posting things and it has people ‘following’ you. It is creepy and weird. Also in a YouTube video explaining the site he has potted plants talking to each other……. I find that very annoying and UN appealing. And very UN professional. Apparently it helps business people do something with flash mob thing. It’s a Irish social networking site which is a total rap off of twitter/ face book. I dislike this site and I find it stupid, web 2.0 has a lot of better tools then this stuff. Nothing on this site makes sense and this is my personal opinion on this site because this is my review on it, I do not recommend it at all for anyone who isn’t forced to use it. It is basically a networking site for different tech businesses. Even though this site is a total rip off of twitter/ face books it says to follow them on face book and twitter? I think anyone in Canada would agree that this Irish site is no good and is a waste of web 2.0 and if it works for the Irish then that’s fine but I do not think it works for me or other Canadians. whispurr

""

No comments:

Post a Comment